Sunday, September 19, 2010

Couponing! ...and followers!

I have followers! I'm so excited! 

Alright, my new addiction is couponing.  I'm trying to master it and I think it's coming along nicely.  My biggest savings have been $14 one grocery trip...not too shabby considering it was $0 before.

Anyways, I'm trying to figure out a better way to organize my coupons.  I have one idea that I will reveal later, but I want to know what YOU do! 

Coupon tip I learned today: Kroger doubles coupons EVERY DAY up to 50 cents! This may be common knowledge to most, but it was news to me! 


(my current coupon mess)

I love having my coupons with me wherever I go in my little coupon wallet, but it has issues.

1. Not enough pockets. 
2. So cramped, coupons get squished to the bottom and then I forget about them.

P.S. If you haven't checked out Fabu-lessly Frugal, it's a must! I dream to save like this woman! 

Happy weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment