This is my favorite Halloween book and I think every family should own it! I have easily read it over 800 times. I used to work at an therapy center for children with Autism and this book was one of my "kids" favorites. We read it all year long! I'm kind of sad I don't have it memorized anymore.
I have started a coupon train with a few couponing friends of mine (6 to be exact). Has anyone else done this? I never have. I've been googling the heck out of it.
Here's how (Google tells me) it works:
1. A list is compiled of all the people on the "train" and their addresses in numerical order.
2. The first person on the list (me) starts the "train" by mailing an envelope full of unwanted coupons to the next person on the list.
3. That person then goes through the coupons and takes out what she can use and puts in unwanted coupons then mails it to the next person.
4. Then it just keeps getting passed in a circle!
1. Don't take out more coupons than you put in.
2. You must send it to the next person on the list within 3 days of receiving the coupons so everyone gets a chance before they expire.
3. Remove all expired coupons, don't pass them on.
4. Each person will be given a number. Write that number on the back of all the coupons you contribute. When the "train" gets back to you, if you see any coupons with your number on it, throw them out because they have already been through everyone and no body seems to want them. This will reduce the same unwanted coupons going around and around.
Any suggestions? The train is going to leave the station today. I'll let you know how it goes!
I NEED TO CRAFT! Ahh!! I only can craft on weekends, for the most part, due to school and I have not been in my house for a weekend since July 31st. That's right, this is my EIGHTH weekend away from my home. It was okay at first, but I'm a little tired of it now. I went to Hobby Lobby with a good friend last night and stocked up on some crafting supplies. I can't wait to get home and start making stuff.
Anyways, so this is kind of a vent and an apology for not having anything to post. Trust me, I don't like it.
What are you crafting this weekend? Let me live through you vicariously. Please?
I just had to share this amazingly inventive pumpkin garland made from toilet paper/paper towel rolls! If I didn't have a wedding to attend this weekend I would totally be making this! I will soon for sure.