Thursday, October 7, 2010

Do you have swagger?

So I'm hooked on this Swagbucks.com thing.  It literally is free money. Yep. Free. You just sign up and you can early Swag Bucks which you can buy things from their swag store (including Amazon, Paypal, and Target giftcards). The one way I earn them is just by searing through their search engine.  Randomly while you search it will pop up "You just won 10 Swag Bucks" or something like that.  You also can earn when you buy stuff online from this long list of popular websites (like you get 2 Swag Bucks for every $1 you spend in iTunes).

Anyways...I recommend it!

I'd also love if you went through my referral link, but that's totally up to you :)

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/EmilyDLoveSLP


Just because I have said "swag" or "swagger" way more times than ever before in this post.  I have show my favorite commercial.





No comments:

Post a Comment