Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Suitcase makeover

I love the look of painted suitcases.  I've had this one for awhile that I picked up for $2 at the SA.  I found a great friend for it at Goodwill and then some guy came up to me telling me it was his (when I watched him abandon it) after he saw me open it.  He told me didn't think it opened and now he wants it.  I was so shocked I didn't react, and just let him have it. :(

Anyways...here's before


...and after



I like it! It matches my throw pillows perfectly (more perfectly than the paint I had Home Depot "color match").  


5 comments:

  1. I have painted 2 suitcases and they are some of my favorite projects. I love the color of yours. That guy at Goodwill was so rude! I saw you at the Power of Paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I would never have thought to paint a suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this done before (where have I been?!) But I love it! I have a couple of old suitcases too, hmmm... maybe they need a paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I have an old suitcase, now I know what I am going to do with it!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete