Monday, October 4, 2010

Help me trash my dress!

So 6 weeks and 1 day ago I married my best friend.  I knew way before I even bought my dress that I wanted to "trash" it after the wedding.  I haven't completely decided what I want to do, but it needs to happen soon before it's too cold! (Courtney, you might want to warn Mark...haha)

Anyways...here is my dress







I still can't believe I climbed up in this dirty barn...BEFORE the wedding!


Have to have a picture of the kiss!

Okay, I know those last 2 pictures weren't necessary, but I'm having wedding withdrawals.

This is what I want to do with my dress (well...something like these):




I really want to do the paint "war"...but I don't know where I could make such a mess



*I don't own any of the trash the dress photos*

Did any of you do this?  Any suggestions? 



No comments:

Post a Comment