Monday, October 11, 2010

I must need a vacation...

With the vacation rock yesterday and a vacation jar today, I must feel like I need to go somewhere!

I can't remember where I saw this idea first! I'll keep looking.

The idea is pretty simple, just put items from a vacation in a jar. Voila!



Inside is my keepsake garter, bubbles from the wedding, a ribbon I had tied on all the centerpieces, our "thank you" tag from our favors, our train tickets to our honeymoon, zoo tickets from our honeymoon, and the receipt for our hotel. 

I really enjoy getting a glimpse of all these items every day instead of them being boxed up.

I didn't think it warranted a tutorial, but I just covered the lid with fabric using modge podge and then made the tag using typewriter-style stamps.

I can't wait to have more! I probably don't need to come up with any more "collections" for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment